This feature allows the user to place a plan on hold and indicate the reason. While the plan is on hold, a pop-up warning will display indicating the plan is on hold and the reason for the hold.
Tier Availability: Team, Business
Security Rights Required: Add/Edit Plan
The pop-up warning mentioned above will appear if the user:
- Opens a Project Task within one of the projects linked to the plan.
- Opens a Project Task from the Worktrays Dashboard.
- Opens the plan itself (e.g. from the Search function).
- Opens a Project, Distribution, or Plan Cycle associated with the Plan
- Opens a Client for whom at least one Plan is on hold
- This requires the Show On Hold Dialog On Client general preference to be Yes
To Put a Plan On Hold
- Enter the Plan Name in the Search bar.
- Select the Plan Name from the Plans section in the Search Results.
- Click the Edit icon. An Edit General Plan Information pop-up will appear.
- Select the On Hold checkbox.
- Select a reason from the On Hold Reason dropdown.
- If the On Hold Reason is not listed in the dropdown, then one can be created by selecting Add New On Hold Reason in the dropdown.
- This is a customizable list value, which would require the User to have Maintenance Rights within PensionPro.
- Click Save.