The initial population of Plan Services Provided into PensionPro requires that a preformatted excel data sheet be completed for import. This import allows the user to easily import their Services Provided for multiple Plans at a single time. Services Provided allows users to track all the services their firm provides for their plans.
Tier Availability: All Tiers
Security Rights Required: Access Power Tools
Services Provided are List Values that can be created and customize to reflect the services the user's firm provides to plans. Prior to importing Services Provided, users should add any Service Provided List Values in PensionPro.
Using the Services Provided Import
- Click Power Tools > Imports > PensionPro Setup > Services Provided from the Navigation Panel.
- Click the Download a Template button.
- Using the empty template organize and compile the data for import.
- Import the data sheet into PensionPro by clicking Power Tools > Import > PensionPro Setup > Services Provided. This will open a new browser tab to the Services Provided Import page.
- Click the Select a Spreadsheet button and select the file for import.
- Click the Upload button to import the data.
- Any errors encountered in importing the data will appear when the data is submitted for Import. If there are issues (not errors) with the import the user can continue to import the data. However, if there are errors then the user must stop and scrub the data before importing the file. Once all the data has been scrubbed, the import will show as completed.
- This is the import sheet. The required fields for import are Plan Name and Services Provided.
- List Values: Services Provided
- This is a current list of Plans in PensionPro. This is a reference-only tab that does not need to be updated.
Services Provided List:
- This is a list of Services Provided that are currently in PensionPro. This is a reference-only tab that does not need to be updated.