Update – 12/4/2023
The following enhancement which was initially delayed is now available:
- PSL Subdomains: Firms may now manage multiple PSL addresses.
- When in use, PSL Preferences for each subdomain are managed individually under PensionPro > Preferences > PlanSponsorLink Subdomains.
- A testing subdomain has been provided to preview changes before they are applied to an active subdomain.
- Additional subdomain addresses may be purchased by submitting a Support request.
- This feature is exclusive to the Business Bundle tier. For more information, refer to the article PlanSponsorLink Subdomains.
PensionPro 2.0 – Released on 11/30/2023
Enhancements in this release:
- Power Tools: A new Field Update Power Tool is available for Files. Files that have been uploaded to PensionPro can now be managed in bulk via Power Tools > Field Update > Files.
- The Data Deletion Manager has been updated to include Files that are Marked for Deletion by the above Power Tool.
- Interface: Improvements have been made to PensionPro 2.0 to optimize navigation on mobile devices.
- Plans: To further distinguish and safeguard against changes to a Plan which has been deactivated for all activity, only the General view of a Plan will be accessible after it is deactivated.
Fixes in this release:
- Annual Data Collection – No employees imported: Added an error message when the census importer cannot identify records to import.
- Dashboard – Cannot apply multiple sorts: Sorting can now be applied to multiple column groupings at the same time.
- Distributions – Poor performance: Resolved an issue that resulted in long save times for some Distributions.
- Document Notifications – Missing text: Resolved an issue that resulted in text being dropped from a Document notification email when an ampersand character was used in the email body.
- Document Specifications – Sections missing from template: Resolved an issue affecting the visibility of Doc Spec sections and tags on older templates.
- Events – Tasks Remaining count shows N/A: Resolved an issue that prevented an Event count from being available for Non-Recurring Projects.
- PlanSponsorLink – Document tab inaccessible: Resolved an issue that caused the Document tab to load indefinitely.
- Projects – Extendable Non-Recurring Projects: Extensions can now only be created for recurring Annual Administration Projects.
- Worktrays – Cannot delete Worktray: A Worktray with a completed Task assigned to it can now be deleted without reassigning the Task.
The following features have been removed from PensionPro:
- Express Import Power Tool
- DOL Express Import Power Tool
The following services are no longer supported:
- PensionPro desktop application
- PensionPro mobile site
If you experience any issues with PensionPro 2.0 following this update, try Clearing the Browser Cache.
For a historical list of updates to PensionPro 2.0, refer to the article PensionPro 2.0 - Cumulative Release Notes.