This article describes how to launch an Annual Administration Project for a Short Plan Year End.
Tier Availability: Essential, Premium, Business
Security Rights Required: Access Power Tools, Add/Edit Project
Change the Plan Year End in Plan Details and Launch an Annual Administration Project with Web Collection
To launch a short plan year end Annual Administration project with web collection and change the Plan Year End in Plan Details the user should do the following:
- From the Plan Details home tab click on the Workflow tab
- Click the add button to add a project
- Select your Project Type (Annual Administration)
- Template (an Annual Administration with Web Collection template)
- In the End Date field put your new plan year end
- A check box that says Short Plan Year will appear
- Click on the box and save
This will launch an Annual Administration with Web Collection Project, as well as change the plan year end in Plan Details. The system will also create a short plan year plan cycle (Plan Details\Plan Cycle) and create a short plan year Employer Data record (Client Details\Employer Data). Please do not create the Plan Cycle first.
Launch an Annual Administration Project without Web Collection
However, if the user is launching a short plan year for anything else but an Annual Administration project with web collection, then the user will need to launch the project, open a ticket, and send us the following information on a ticket and we will make the change for you. Please make sure that you have launched the project.
Please include the following on the ticket:
- Plan Name
- Project Name
- Current Period Begin and End Date
- Correct Period Begin and End Date
- Whether you want the Plan Year End Changed in Plan Details
- Whether you want the Plan Cycle Changed in Plan Details\Plan Cycle
- Whether you want the Employer Data Record Changed in Client Details\Employer Data