This article describes how to view and utilize the company directory. It documents items such as editing employee information, adding location rights, setting up security rights, and resetting a password.
Tier Availability: All Product Tiers
Viewing the Company Directory (No Security Rights required)
- To view the Company Directory, click on the tab marked Company Directory on the left hand side of the screen.
- The Company Directory slider menu will appear.
- Employees will be listed by location in alphabetical order. The locations will also be in alphabetical order. Please note that an employee may show multiple times if he or she is associated with various locations.
Fields shown on the Company Directory
- Employees’ Full Names (Last Name, First Name)
- Employees’ Title
- Employees’ Extension Number
- Location associated with the Employee
Emailing from within the Company Directory
- Click on the envelope button to the right of the Employees’ Name. An email with the Employees’ email address will appear from the users default email application.
Editing Employees’ Data
Security Rights Required: Add/Edit Employee
- In the Company Directory double click on the Employees’ name to open the Home tab of the General Employee Information.
- In the Home tab the user can edit/enter the following fields:
- Whether the Employee is Active
- Whether the Employee should show on PlanSponsorLink (if this box is not checked then the employee will not show up on PlanSponsorLink in either the Secure File Exchange List or the Contact Us screen)
- Date of Birth
- Date of Hire
- Date of Termination
- Employee ID
- Billing Rate
- Hourly Employee Cost
- Hourly Overhead Cost
- Whether the Employee is Part Time
- Whether the Employee is Admin Task Performer
- Payroll ID
- In the Locations tab the user can associate the employee with a Location by clicking on the add button to display the Add Right slider menu. Choose the location from the dropdown and click save. Employees will only be able to see client and plan information within PensionPro for the locations they have rights to view.
- In the Security Rights tab, the user can grant security rights to an employee by clicking on the add button to display the Add Security Rights slider. Choose the security right(s) that needs to be granted in the dropdown box and then click the add button. Once all appropriate rights have been granted, click save. Click Here for additional information on Security Rights.
- In the Accounts tab, the user is able to see and edit the Employees’ Login Name, view whether the Employee has Helpdesk Access, and if not create it, and reset a password. If Reset Password is clicked, then that Employees’ password for PensionPro will be reset and the Employee will receive an email with a temporary password.