This feature allows the user to place a plan On Hold and indicate the reason. While the Plan is On Hold a pop-up warning will appear indicating the plan is On Hold and the reason why the Plan is On Hold.
Tier Availability: Core, Essential, Premium, Business
Security Rights Required: Add/Edit Plan
The pop-up warning mentioned above will appear if the user:
- Does a search and then double-clicks on the Plan from the Search Dashboard Results
- Opens a Task in the My Tasks Dashboard
- Opens a Task in the Worktrays Dashboard
When running Reports, if the Plan is returned as one of the values, the Plan will be highlighted in orange to alert the user that the plan is on hold.
To Put a Plan On Hold
- In either the Search box or the Search tab on the Dashboard, enter the Plan Name in the Search field.
- Double-click on the Plan Name from the Plans Column of the Search Dashboard.
- Click on the Edit button. An Edit General Plan Information slider will appear.
- Click on the On Hold checkbox.
- Select a reason from the On Hold Reason dropdown.
- If the On Hold Reason is not listed in the dropdown, then one can be created by selecting “Add New On Hold Reason” in the dropdown.
- This is a customizable list value, which would require the User to have Maintenance Rights within PensionPro.
- Click the Save button.