The population of Plan Contact Roles into PensionPro requires that a pre-formatted excel data sheet be completed for import. Any contacts listed on the Plan Contact Role Import Template, must be already set up as a Contact in PensionPro manually or via the Contacts Import Template.
Tier Availability: All Tiers
Security Rights Required: Access Power Tools
To import Plan Contact Role:
- Click on Power Tools > Imports > PensionPro Setup > Plan Contact Role.
- A browser will open. Click on the Download a Template button.
- Using the empty template organize and compile the data for import.
- Only the First and Last Name of the Contact should be entered in the Contact Name field of the Plan Contact Role Import Template.
- Import the data sheet in PensionPro by clicking on Power Tools > Import > PensionPro Setup > Plan Contact Role. This will open the browser to the Plan Contact Role Import page.
- Click on the Select a Spreadsheet button and select the file for import.
- Click on the Upload button to import the data.
- Any errors encountered in importing the data will appear when the data is submitted for Import. Once all data has been scrubbed and the errors corrected, the import will show as completed once processed. All data must be formatted correctly before the import will complete.
- A color-coded Column Legend with instructions. These color-coded columns in the spreadsheet(s) allow the user to see what fields are required, related, recommended, or not required.
Plan Contact Roles Tab
- Required fields: Plan Name, Plan Contact Role Name, and Contact Name
- List Values: Plan Contact Role Name
- *Note: List Values need to be created in Maintenance > List Values before importing data into PensionPro.
Contact List Tab
- Provides a list of active Contacts from the user's system to assist with completing the Plan Contact Roles tab.
Plan List Tab
- Provides a list of Plans from the user's system to assist with completing the Plan Contact Roles tab.
Plan Contact Role List Tab
- Provides a list of Plan Contact Roles available in the system to assist with completing the Plan Contact Roles tab.