The population of Employee Plan Roles into PensionPro requires that a pre-formatted excel data sheet be completed for import.
Tier Availability: All Tiers
Security Rights Required: Access Power Tools
To import Employee Plan Roles:
- Click on Power Tools > Imports > PensionPro Setup > Employee Plan Roles.
- Click on the Download a Template button.
- Using the empty template organize and compile the data for import.
- Import the data sheet in PensionPro by clicking on Power Tools > Import > PensionPro Setup > Employee Plan Roles. This will open a browser to the Employee Plan Role Import page.
- Click on the Select a Spreadsheet button and select the file for import.
- Click on the Upload button to import the data.
- Any errors encountered in importing the data will appear when the data is submitted for Import. Once all data has been scrubbed and the errors corrected, the import will show as completed once processed. All data must be formatted correctly before the import will complete.
- A color-coded Column Legend with instructions. These color-coded columns in the spreadsheet(s) allow the user to see what fields are required, related, recommended, or not required.
Employee Plan Roles Tab
- Required fields: Plan Name, Role Name, and Employee Name
- List Values: Plan Role Name
- *Note: List Values need to be created in Maintenance>List Values before importing data into PensionPro.
Employee List Tab
- Provides a list of Employees from the user's system to assist in completing the Employee Plan Roles tab.
Plan List Tab
- Provides a list of Plans from the user's system to assist in completing the Employee Plan Roles tab.
Employee Plan Role List Tab
- Provides a list of Employee Plan Roles from the user's system to assist in completing the Employee Plan Roles tab.