The initial population of data into PensionPro requires that a pre-formatted excel data sheet be completed for import. This information can only be imported once so please make sure that the data is accurate and complete.
Tier Availability: All Product Tiers
Security Rights Required: Access Power Tools
- A color coded Column Legend with instructions. This color-coded columns in the spreadsheet(s) allow the user to see what fields are required, related, recommended, or not required.
- The instructions tab should not be deleted or removed prior to importing.
- Required fields: Location Name, Client ID, Client Name, and Status
- *List Values: Client Category, Address Type, Client Number Type, Note Category, and Status.
- Required fields: Client ID, Plan ID, Plan Name, Plan Type, Administration Type, Plan Year End Month, Plan Year End Day, Service Effective Date, Status, PSL Enabled, and Distributions Enabled
- List Values: Plan Category, Plan Group, Plan Type, Administration Type, Status, On-Hold Reason, QDIA Fund Name, Combo Plan, Filing Cycle, Valuation Frequency, Form 5500 Type, Client Servicing Level, IRA Rollover Provider, PBGC, Participant Statement Delivery, Payroll Contribution Calculation, Payroll Frequency, Remittance Type, Trading Platform, Claims Processing Location, and Note Category.
*Note: List Values need to be created in Maintenance>List Values before importing data into PensionPro.