Communication Lists allow users to organize a list of contacts that receive certain Blast Emails. When users launch a Blast Email, the Communication List can be selected as a filter to streamline the recipients list for the Blast Email.
Tier Availability: Core, Essential, Premium, Business
Security Rights Required: None
To create a new Communication List:
- Click on Communications > Communication Lists.
- In the Select a List dropdown, users can either choose an existing list or click the Add button next to the Select a List dropdown to create a new list.
- In the Add Communication List slider menu, enter a Title and Description for the Communication List and click Save.
- Once the new list is created, Contacts that are already set up in PensionPro can be added to the newly created list by clicking on the Add button on the right of the Contacts grid.
- Confirm correct list is selected in the Select a List dropdown box at the top of the screen.
- An Add Communication List slider menu will appear. Begin typing a Contact's name and click the auto-populated field that appears. Multiple Contacts can be added and selected this way.
- Click Save when done.
- The Communication List will display the number of contact recipients contained in the list. This is displayed in the Select a List drop-down menu.
- Communication List Members can be deleted from the grid by clicking once on the Contact's name and clicking the Delete Button and clicking "Yes" to confirm.
- Communication Lists can be edited by selecting the Communication List from the Select a List dropdown and clicking the Edit Button
- Communication Lists can be deleted by selecting the Communication List from the Select a List dropdown and clicking the Delete Button and clicking "Yes" to confirm deletion.
Adding Contacts to Communication Lists from the Contact record
- Search for the Client and from the Search dashboard double-click on the Contact's name.
- Click on the Communication Lists tab.
- Click the Add button and an Add Communication List slider menu will appear.
- From the Available Lists dropdown menu, select the Communication List the Contact should be added to and click the Add button next to the dropdown menu.
- Click Save.
Assign Communication Lists When Adding a New Contact
- Click Data > Contacts > Add a New Contact to add a new Contact to PensionPro.
- An Add Contact Menu will appear.
- Complete the information in the slider menu. First Name and Last Name are required fields.
- To add the contact to a Communication List, click on the Communication Lists dropdown menu.
- Select the Communication List(s) the Contact should be added to and click the Add button next to the dropdown menu. Multiple Communication Lists can be selected from this dropdown menu.
- Click Save when complete.
For information on how to utilize Communication Lists in Blast Email, please review Blast Email Overview.