Before a user can get started using PensionPro, a copy of the software will need to be installed on the user's computer.
Additionally, the minimum version 4.6.1 of Microsoft .NET should be installed. The Microsoft .NET Framework is an in-place update and installs the .NET Framework runtime and associated files that are required to run and develop applications to target the .NET Framework. You do not need to uninstall the prior .NET Framework prior to installing this update. Click here for the link to download the latest .NET version from Microsoft's Download Center.
Desktop and Laptop PC users
PC users will want to install our ClickOnce version. This version will automatically update each time a user opens PensionPro, guaranteeing that the user will be running the most current version of our software at all times.
PensionPro ClickOnce Installer - Version 188.8.131.52 To install Workflow, follow these steps:
- Click here to download the ClickOnce Installer for PensionPro.
- Follow the prompts to install PensionPro
- PensionPro will launch after the installer finishes
- At the initial login screen, users will need their username and password.
Mac, Terminal Services, and Citrix Environments
The Click-Once version of our software will also run on a Mac computer provided that a copy of Parallels have been installed before attempting to install the ClickOnce version of PensionPro.
PensionPro MSI Installer - Version 184.108.40.206
Installation on Terminal Servers/Citrix environments will require users to:
- Click here to download the latest MSI installer.
- Uninstall previous versions of PensionPro prior to installation.
- Execute the MSI and follow the prompts to install.
- Install the MSI using best practices for the user's environment.
- At the initial login, you will need your username and password.
PensionPro recommends that clients using the MSI installer in a shared server environment also select at least one user in the firm to run the Early Access version of PensionPro to prepare for the MSI release. This approach will also help mitigate issues users may experience when installing the MSI for other users.