Teams are used for assigning tasks to a Worktray and on the Management Dashboard for reviewing and reassigning work as needed.
Tier Availability: Premium, Business
Security Rights Required: Maintenance
Teams are displayed on the Worktray Dashboard. Team Worktrays can be used to help organize user workloads and delegate one or more tasks to an employee when it is activated versus assignment in the project template.
To access your team information, go to the Maintenance menu and select Team Information.
The Team Name dropdown allows you to view all Teams that are currently setup in Workflow.
To add a New Team and Members
- Click Maintenance\Team Information.
- Click the Add button next to the Team Name dropdown menu to create a new Team/Worktray. An Add/Edit Team Name popup should appear.
- Enter the Name of the Team/Worktray and click Save.
- Click the Add button to the right of the Team Members grid to add new Team Members to the Team/Worktray.
- When the Add/Edit Team Member popup appears, use the dropdown menus to add Employees to the Team as either a Team Member or Team Leader.
- Click Save when complete.
- The Team Leader will be able to view, assign and reassign the workload of all members on their Team through the Worktray Dashboard. A Team Leader is not required to have management rights to complete these functions; strictly making them a Team Leader gives them the necessary security rights.
- Employees added as a Team Member will be able to view the Worktray Dashboard and assign Tasks to themselves only.
Edit a Team Name:
- To edit a Team Name, choose the Team Name from the dropdown menu and click the Edit button. An Add/Edit Team Name dropdown should appear.
- Edit the Team Name and click Save when Complete.
Delete a Team:
- To Delete a Team Name, choose the Team Name from the dropdown menu and click the Delete button.
- Click "Yes" to confirm deletion.
Editing Team information and Members:
- Click on the Edit button on the row with the Employee’s information. An Add/Edit Team Member Popup should appear.
- Edit the Employee’s role on the Team by using the dropdown menus.
- Click Save when Complete.
Delete Team Members from a Team:
- Click the Delete button to remove a Member from the Team.
Employees can be on multiple Teams, and an Employee can be a Team Leader of more than one Team. If an Employee is a Team Leader for more than one Team, they will be able to view, assign and reassign the workload for the members of all of their Teams on the Worktray Dashboard
If users setup a Team in PensionPro and have management rights, they will be able to see all Employees listed on that Team on the Management Dashboard as well, regardless of role on the Team. However, only the Employees assigned as Team Leader will be listed on the Global Reassignment and Open Projects tabs. By accessing the Management Dashboard, users are able to view the Team Members from the Teams they are associated with on Global Reassignment and Open Projects.