Business Intelligence in Events Management is where users can get real-time intelligence regarding their Events. As users create and complete more Events, the metrics displayed will have more meaning and usefulness.
Tier Availability: Business
Security Rights Required: View Events
The user can select the Event to be viewed by clicking the Events dropdown at the top of the screen and clicking the View Report button on the right.
- Past Due: This graph will display Events that due dates have passed.
- Due in 30 Days: This graph will display any Events that are configured with a due date that falls within the next 30 days.
- Due in 60 Days: This graph will display any Event that is configured with a due date that is less than or equal to 60 days.
- Due in 90 Days: This graph will display any Event that is configured with a due date that is less than or equal to 90 days.
- Completed: This graph will display any Event that has been completed. To complete an event, edit the event from the Events tab and enter a Completed date.
- Average Days To Complete An Event: This line graph will display the calculated average days that it took to complete an Event
- Next 5 Open Events: This table will list the next five open Events and the Due Dates for those Events.
Users can export this screen into various formats by clicking the Export button from the Toolbar at the top of the screen.