9/21/2018: PensionPro version 126.96.36.199
This article contains a brief description of the enhancements, tweaks, and fixes in version 1.29.
New Features and Enhancements
- DOL Express Import: The user can now import their clients and plans with just an EIN and Plan Number. This information syncs with available data from the DOL to create client, plan, employer data, and Plan Cycles in PensionPro for each plan year filed with the DOL dating back to 2011.
- FTW Express Import: The user can now import their clients and plans with just their FTW API key. This information syncs with available data from the ftwilliam.com to create client, plan, employer data, and Plan Cycles in PensionPro for each plan year filed with ftwilliam.com
- Projects: The user can now use decimal, integer, and currency data types in project task items in PensionPro. Values entered as these data types will appear as appropriate when entered in the Project.
Tweaks and Fixes
- Blast Email: Resolved an issue where Project Field values entered with text data types for decimals would be converted to dates when referenced as Merge Fields in Blast Email. Project Field merge fields now display the text as entered in the project.
- Data Collection: Resolved an issue where PSL users could enter invalid dates in Questionnaire steps of Annual Data Collection and save. This would result in values of “NaNaNaN” on PensionPro for the field. Invalid dates are now cleared if entered on PlanSponsorLink.
- Event Management: Resolved an issue where users would get an error message stating that “Could not add the event. This Event Configuration has already been assigned to this project” when they would edit a Project Task that was linked to an Event Configuration. Users no longer receive the error message and can save changes successfully.
- Ftwilliam.com Integration: Resolved an issue where the Integration field would not appear at the bottom of the Client Details or Plan Details screens when the Create Records in ftwilliam.com checkbox was left unchecked on the ftwilliam.com Preferences. The Create Records in ftwilliam.com checkbox no longer controls the ability to view the Integration field on the Client Details and Plan Details screens.
- Proposals: Resolved an issue where users would edit a Service for a Proposal, but get an error stating that “a service has already been found for this Proposal.” Users can now edit Services for Proposals without receiving the error.
- Ftwilliam.com Integration: Resolved an issue where the integration between PensionPro and ftwilliam.com was broken due to a change made by FTW. Plans and 5500 signers may now be linked successfully.
- Projects: Resolved an issue where users could import a project template with a “Semi-Monthly” project frequency and marked “True” for Is Month End. This resulted in monthly periods when the project was launch and the following occurrence of the project was added. When the next occurrences are added, they will be for semi-monthly periods instead of monthly periods.
- Projects: Resolved an issue where Task Due Dates exceeded the overall Project Due Date, resulting in an error message when users attempted to extend the Task Due Date. Users will now receive a descriptive error message stating that the Project Due Date is prior to the Task Due Date. Users will need to update the Project Due Date prior to updating the Task Due Date in such instances.
- SalesPitch: Resolved an issue where users would update the Start Date field on the Opportunity > Home Tab, but the Start Date would appear one day later on the linked Prospect > Opportunities grid for the same Opportunity. The Start Date appears as entered on both locations for the same Opportunity.
- Secure File Exchange: Resolved an issue where employees marked “No” for Show On PSL would not appear on the Secure File Exchange employee dropdown menu. These employees now appear in the Communications > Secure File Exchange grid when clicking the employee name dropdown menu. Employees marked “No” for Show On PSL are still not visible on PlanSponsorLink for contacts to select when sending Secure File Exchange to an employee.