8/10/2018: PensionPro version 220.127.116.11
This article contains a brief description of the enhancements, tweaks, and fixes in version 1.28.
New Features and Enhancements
- Plan Year End: The user now has the ability to edit the Plan Year End field in Plan Details even if a project or plan cycle has been created.
- Short Plan Year Ends: The user now has the ability to edit both the Period Start and Period End Date in both Annual Administration Projects with web data collection and non-web data collection projects.
- Web Collection Annual Administration Projects: The Annual Administration project with web data collection will create a linked plan cycle and employer data records. If any date in either of these linked records is changed then the change will update the project, plan cycle, and employer data respectively.
- Non-Web Collection Annual Administration Projects: The Annual Administration project without web data collection will no longer create linked plan cycle and employer data records. However, matching plan cycle and employer data records can be created manually, if needed.
- Non-consecutive Web Collection Annual Administration Projects: If a Web Collection Annual Administration Project is created but the period start date is more than one day past the prior period end date then the data collection information will not rollover.
Tweaks and Fixes
- Fees: Resolved an issue where undefined errors would appear when editing Fee Schedule Template Items. Validation now states when invalid fee amounts are entered. Validation now stops from adding more figures for Fee Amount. Fee Amount does not allow more than 8 digits.
- Secure File Exchange: Resolved an issue where users would receive a Session Timeout Notification if they opened Secure File Exchange in a browser and didn’t have any activity for 15 minutes. The session expiration is now 24 hours.
- SalesPitch: Resolved an issue where the SalesPitch Influencers tab contained a column titled “Contact Grouping” which would pull the Contact Category field in the Contact Details screen. The Influencers tab now contains both Contact Grouping and Contact Category columns that pull from the respective field on the Contact Details screen.
- Blast Email: Resolved an issue where filters would remain in the Blast Email Templates grid after closing and reopening Blast Email. The filters clear out of the Blast Email Templates grid once Blast Email is closed and reopened.
- Project: Resolved an issue where users launching Annual frequency projects with overlapping project periods would result in an error stating that “Plan Name - Project Name already exists for with the Period End XX/XX/XXXX.” The error message is now accurate in stating that “Plan Name - Project Name overlaps an existing annual project with a Period End of XX/XX/XXXX.”
- Project: Resolved an issue where users would click near a Task Item checkbox, causing the checkbox to disappear from the Task Item grid. Users would need to close out of the project to have the checkboxes reappear. Clicking near the checkbox would no longer cause the checkbox to disappear.
- Secure File Exchange: Resolved an issue where files sent from PlanSponsorLink to an employee in PensionPro would expire.
- Interaction: Resolved an issue where users would receive an error message upon clicking on a hyperlink within an Interaction on the Interactions tab of PensionPro. The external link will now open in the user’s default browser instead of resulting in an error message.
- Preferences: Resolved an issue for Team Tier users where the Documents preferences allowing them to change the subject and body of notification emails were missing. Team Tier users can now click Maintenance > Preferences > PensionPro and select Documents from the dropdown menu to control the document notification email template that appears when a document is uploaded to display on PlanSponsorLink.
- Plan: Resolved an issue where users were able to import values for Trust ID that were less than 9 digits and contained characters other than numbers. The Client and Plan Import Power Tool now requires and identifies that values for Trust ID must be 9 characters and contain only numbers.
- Plan Cycle: Resolved an issue where numbers in the Plan Cycle > Participant tab would display decimals. These fields now only display whole numbers.
- Project: Resolved an issue where users could not complete project tasks without dependency of a previous task. Project Tasks can now be overridden without prior dependent tasks completed.
- Manager Right: Updated the Security Right Description to read “Allows the user to access the Management Dashboard and remove completion dates from tasks.” The Manager Right to include the ability for users to remove completion dates from tasks.
- Reassign Tasks Right: Removed the ability to remove completion dates from tasks. Users can still reassign tasks with this Security Right.
- Contact: Resolved an issue with prefix and suffix when editing a contact.
- Field Update Power Tool: Resolved an issue where a success or failed message was not displayed in the Contact Field Update Power Tool.
- Project: Resolved an issue where the Period End was not required on a recurring General Web Collection Project.
- Communication List:Resolved an issue where a user could create two Communication Lists with the same name.
- Website Rights Power Tool:Resolved an issue where a success or failed message was not displayed when using the Website Rights Power Tool.
- Project: Resolved an issue where the user could not mark for deletion any projects with a daily project frequency.
- Preferences: Resolved an issue where the Certification Preference was not displayed.
- Field Update Power Tool:Resolved an issue where the field name and value was not displayed in the Contacts grid.
- Project: Resolved an issue where users could not mark for deletion of a project with non-recurring project frequency.
- Contact: Resolved an issue in our Track tier that allows users to delete interactions.
- Power Tools: Resolved an issue where the month and day Plans field update allowed invalid entries.
- SalesPitch: Resolved an issue where the proposal date proposed and scoreboard proposal status proposal date were different.
- Secure File Exchange: Resolved an issue that when using Internet Explorer 11 the system was slow or could not archive files in secure file exchange.
- Projects: Resolved an issue where duplicate extension projects were being allowed to be created.
- Plans: Resolved an issue where users could not delete a plan that was linked to a secure file exchange.
- Secure File Exchange: Resolved an issue where expired secure file exchanges were still receiving reminders.
- Event Management: Resolved an issue where Event Category was not displaying in the Add Event Menu.
- Projects: Resolved an issue where projects with the same name could be created.
- Employee: Resolved an issue where Employee login was requiring seven characters instead of six.
- PlanSponsorLink: Resolved an issue where users were unable to close out of a 5-minute warning reminder pop-up when using Google Chrome or Edge for PlanSponsorLink. Users would click “OK” and the message would reappear. The user had to click “Cancel” which would log them out of PlanSponsorLink. Clicking “Ok” will now remove the pop-up reminder and users can keep working.
Fetch: Resolved an issue where users would add filters to a query including Plan Date Added, changing the Date Added value to be one day prior to the actual day. Adding filters will no longer affect the Date Added field displaying altered information. Date Added will always read the Date Added displayed in PensionPro on the Plan Details > Home > General screen.