5/18/2018: PensionPro version 188.8.131.52
This article contains a brief description of the enhancements, tweaks, and fixes in version 1.28.
New Features and Enhancements
- Plan Year End: The user now has the ability to edit the Plan Year End field in Plan Details even if a project or plan cycle has been created.
- Short Plan Year Ends: The user now has the ability to edit both the Period Start and Period End Date in both Annual Administration Projects with web data collection and non-web data collection projects.
- Web Collection Annual Administration Projects: The Annual Administration project with web data collection will create a linked plan cycle and employer data records. If any date in either of these linked records is changed then the change will update the project, plan cycle, and employer data respectively.
- Non-Web Collection Annual Administration Projects: The Annual Administration project without web data collection will no longer create linked plan cycle and employer data records. However, matching plan cycle and employer data records can be created manually, if needed.
- Non-consecutive Web Collection Annual Administration Projects: If a Web Collection Annual Administration Project is created but the period start date is more than one day past the prior period end date then the data collection information will not rollover.
Tweaks and Fixes
- SalesPitch: Resolved an issue where the proposal date proposed and scoreboard proposal status proposal date were different.
- Secure File Exchange: Resolved an issue that when using Internet Explorer 11 the system was slow or could not archive files in secure file exchange.
- Projects: Resolved an issue where duplicate extension projects were being allowed to be created.
- Plans: Resolved an issue where users could not delete a plan that was linked to a secure file exchange.
- Secure File Exchange: Resolved an issue where expired secure file exchanges were still receiving reminders.
- Event Management: Resolved an issue where Event Category was not displaying in the Add Event Menu.
- Projects: Resolved an issue where projects with the same name could be created.
- Employee: Resolved an issue where Employee login was requiring seven characters instead of six.
- Secure File Exchange: Resolved an issue where files sent from PlanSponsorLink to an employee in PensionPro would expire.