The Management Dashboard allows managers to view and reassign Employee workloads and open projects.
Tier Availability: Essential, Premium, Business
Security Rights Required: Manager
Note: Some items may not be available in all tiers.
The Management Dashboard is made up of three different tabs that allow managers to view and reassign Employee workloads and projects. These tabs are Employee Workloads, Global Reassignment, and Open Projects.
The Employee Workloads Management Dashboard is organized by Employee name and followed by Tasks Due and External Deadlines for Plans. Managers can glimpse counts of Tasks Past Due, Due 0-7 Days, Due 8-14 Days, and Projects Due in the Next 30 Days and Projects Due Over 30 Days. Managers can click on Task or Project Counts to see a list of Tasks and Projects for the selection they choose. Managers can double-click a Task or Project from the grid to go directly to that item.
The Global Reassignment Management Dashboard allows managers to reassign Tasks and Plans. This dashboard allows managers to choose an Employee from the Currently Assigned dropdown menu. Once an Employee is selected, the grid will populate with all of the Projects that are assigned to the Employee. Managers have three options in Global Reassignment tool. Managers can Reassign All Tasks, Reassign All Plans, and Reassign all Tasks within a Project.
Reassign All Tasks
Managers are able to reassign all Tasks for an Employee. To reassign all of an Employee's Tasks:
- Select the Employee's name from the Currently Assigned dropdown and click Reassign All Tasks. A Reassign All Tasks popup will appear.
- Select the target Employee from the Assigned To dropdown and click Save.
- An alert will appear asking to confirm selections for the Task Reassignment. Click "Yes" to proceed.
- All Tasks are reassigned from the original Employee assigned to the target Employee.
Reassign All Plan Roles
Managers are able to reassign all Employee Plan Roles from one Employee to another. To Reassign Employee Plan Roles:
- Click the Currently Assigned dropdown and select an Employee.
- Click the Reassign All Plans button at the top of the grid. A Reassign All Plans popup will appear.
- Select a target Employee from the Assigned To dropdown menu and click Save.
- An alert will appear asking to confirm selections for the Plan Role reassignment. Click "Yes" to proceed.
- All Employee Plan Roles will be reassigned from the original Employee to the target Employee.
Reassign All Tasks Within a Project
Managers can browse the populated grid after selecting an Employee from the Currently Assigned dropdown menu. To reassign all Tasks within a Project, click the Employee dropdown on the grid for a Project. Selecting another Employee will reassign all Tasks within that Project from the original Employee to the Employee that was just selected.
The Open Projects Management Dashboard allows managers to review the percentage completion status of open projects by Employee and Project Type. To view open Project for an Employee, select an Employee from the Employee dropdown menu and select a Project Type from the Project Type dropdown menu. The grid may take a few seconds to render all open Projects. When the grid populates Projects are organized by Plan Name, Project Name and Percentage completed. Managers can double-click the Project name to be directed to the Project Task Groupings page.