9/13/2022: PensionPro version 188.8.131.52
UPDATE 11/1/2022: A default "Accessed On" date of 1/1/2000 has been added to Administration Form Plan Files uploaded prior to this release to prevent them from being unintentionally displayed on PlanSponsorLink.
Features in this release:
- County added to Client Address: The County field has been added for use with Client addresses.
- This field is available in Merge Documents, Blast Email, Fetch, and External API.
- The Annual Data Collection County Required for Address Type preference has been added to Preferences > PensionPro > Annual Data Collection.
- Distribution File Protection: A PlanSponsorLink user can no longer edit or delete files that were uploaded in PensionPro. Additionally, a PSL user will not be able to edit or delete their own uploaded Distribution File once the File has been accessed in PensionPro.
- File Access Log: Plan and Project Files now have an Accessed field that displays the date the File was accessed in PensionPro or PSL.
Fixes in this release:
- System-generated Employee name update: For records displaying an Employee name where no Employee data is available, the system now uses “Pension Pro” instead of “Sys Admin”.
Other items of note in this release:
- The PensionPro Help Center has received a visual redesign. A discussion of this redesign, as well as upcoming changes to Help Center content, can be found here.
**Note: Effective 11/16/2021, PensionPro has updated its Terms of Service. Click here to review the Terms of Service on our website.**