Reactivating a previously deactivated plan is easy in PensionPro. The process for reactivating a plan is made simple by opening the plan record and checking a box for Activated.
Tier Availability: All Product Tiers
Security Rights Required: Add/Edit Plan
Reactivating a Plan
- Click on the Search tab in PensionPro.
- On the Plans column, click the Settings button and check the box to "Include inactive plans."
- Type the deactivated plan name in the search field and click enter.
- Double click the plan name, which will open the deactivated plan's Plan Details page.
- Click the Edit button on the right of the screen. A slider will appear.
- Check the box for Active and click save. The plan is now active.
Users may now edit any appropriate plan details by clicking the Edit button again. Please review the plan details, such as status and terminated date, to verify that they are accurate.