PensionPro Milestones are high-level events that take place during the Annual Data Collection process. The Milestones dashboard pulls data from the Milestones section of Plan Cycles, displaying these annual plan events by Plan ID and Period. The purpose of the Milestones dashboard is to provide all users with an easy-to-access snapshot of annual 'milestones' for multiple plans across multiple plan years.
Tier Availability: Track, Team
Security Rights Required: Add/Edit Plan Cycle
Note: Tabs and fields will vary depending on the tier the user is on.
Viewing the Milestones Dashboard
Users can view and filter the Milestones Dashboard by Employee Plan Name and/or Role assignment by clicking the Assigned To and/or Role dropdown menus. To view another Employee's Milestones Dashboard, the user will need the View Other Dashboards security right.
Customizing the Milestones Dashboard
The dashboard can easily be customized to display only fields that are important to the user.
To customize displayed fields:
- From the Milestones Dashboard click the Options button. A Displayed Columns pop-up window will appear.
- Click on the checkbox for the fields that should be displayed. If all fields should be displayed, click on the Show All checkbox.
- Users can rearrange field order by clicking on a field column header then dragging and dropping the field column header to the position in the headings that is desired.
- Users are able to further filter results by clicking the Filter buttons from each of the field column headers.
- Users can click on the Toggle Grouping button located to the right of the Milestones grid to filter the dashboard even further.
- From the Milestones Dashboard click the Toggle Grouping button next to Options.
- Click on a field column header and drag the header to the gray bar to group by that field column.
- Users can sort results by clicking on a field column header to display results in ascending or descending order of the particular field clicked.
Editing the dates for the Milestones Dashboard
- From the Milestones Dashboard, click on the Plan name to be directed to the Plan Details screen.
- From the Home tab of Plan Details click on the Plan Cycles tab.
- From the Plan Cycles grid double-click on the Plan Cycle period.
- Click on the Milestones tab on the left of the grid.
- Click on the Edit button. An Edit Plan Cycle Milestones slider should appear.
- Enter or edit the dates or information added to the comment box.
- Click Save when finished.