This import allows the user to easily import their Services Provided.
Tier Availability: All Tiers
Security Rights Required: Access Power Tools
Using Services Provided Import
- Click on Power Tools>Imports>PensionPro Setup>Services Provided from the Applications Menu.
- Click on the Download a Template button.
- Using the empty template organize and compile the data for import.
- Import the data sheet into PensionPro by clicking on Power Tools>Import>PensionPro Setup>Services Provided. This will open a browser window to the Services Provide Import page.
- Click on the Select a Spreadsheet button and select the file for import.
- Click the Upload button to import the data.
- Any errors encountered in importing the data will appear when the data is submitted for Import. If there are issues (not errors) with the import the user can continue to import the data. However, if there are errors then the user must stop and scrub the data before importing the file. Once all the data has been scrubbed, the import will show as completed.
The import sheet contains three different tabs
- This is the import sheet. The required fields for import are Plan Name and Services Provided.
- This is a current list of Plans in PensionPro for your reference when completing the import sheet.
Services Provided List
- This is a list of Services Provided that are currently in PensionPro system. This is for your reference when completing the import sheet.