A Plan Sponsor has two ways to reset a password. The first would be to click on the Forgot password? Link on the login screen to PSL. The user will get an email with a temporary password that they will need to change when they login. The other is the Set Password link located at the bottom of the Contact Details screen.
Tier Availability: Track, Core, Essential, Premium, Team, Business
Add-On Availability: PlanSponsorLink
Security Rights Required: Manage PSL Password
Set Password from the PlanSponsorLink log in page
- In a web browser enter the URL for PlanSponsorlink.com (https://xxx.plansponsorlink.com).
- If you are new user, click on the First Time User? link on the login screen and enter the email address and click submit.
- If you are a current user, click on the Forgot Password? and enter the email address and click submit.
- The user will receive an email with a temporary password.
- You will be required to change your password. Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters, no spaces and contains at least 3 of the following 4 items: uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number or symbol (~!@$%^&*)
Set Password Link from the Contact Details
- From the Search bar type in the Contacts' name.
- In the Contact Column of the Search Dashboard double-click on the Contacts' name.
- At the bottom of the Contact Details > Home tab click on the Set Password link.
- The contact must be registered as a first time user for the Set Password link field to appear on Contact Details.
- A slider menu will appear with a temporary password.
- Carefully copy and paste the password and then click Save. Make sure to click Save so that temporary password is saved.
- An email will not be sent when the password is reset. So please make sure to either verbally or through email communicate the password to the PlanSponsorLink user.
- Do not click on the Set Password link again, as this will reset the password each time it is clicked.